Pre Arrival Services:-
• Checking of eligibility of International Students for admission and scholarship.
• Emailing and responding to enquiries regarding courses available within 45 hours.
• Issuing of Acceptance Letter (AL) For Visa application.
• E-mail communication regarding the contacts in UGI before arrival.
All international students can book their hostel by transferring the fixed amount of fee mentioned in the website www.ugi.ac.in. within the last date.
We provide you with the Admission Offer Letter and Acceptance Letter which is to be submitted at the Indian Embassy/Consulate of India in your respective countries to get the student visa.
• The student shall report at UGI Campus before the last date of reporting as mentioned in the Offer Letter or as available on UGI website www.ugi.ac.in and intimate about his/her arrival at least 7 days before reaching to the campus.
• Pick-up of the international student from airports/ railway station on designated dates.
• Admission and Hostel allocation for the International Students (in case hostel is opted).
• Induction and orientation programme for International Students.
• Academics, Indian Culture and Campus Tour.
• Guiding the International Students in FRRO registration within 14 days of arrival in India. For more information related to FRRO you may visit the following website: www.boi.gov.in.
• Bhutanese & Nepalese nationals shall be required to Register Form S under FSIS processing. This is Mandatory for all International students from Nepal and Bhutan.