The department of Computer Application & IT offers three year graduate level course to the students. As information technology has become an integral part of modern contemporary society. Computer Application is becoming so prominent that it is changing every aspect of human life, trade, commerce, communication, manufacturing, service sector, entertainment, education and global security. Considering the enormous importance being laid to IT sector, UIMT has introduced Bachelor of computer application course for the benefit of the students.
UIMT has well experienced and qualified faculty members having expertise in their respective fields. The faculty members also have industrial experience which provides practical work exposure to students. The department members help students in live projects so as to make them technically expert. Faculty also provides a wide range of up to date resources to support students in study and practical training. UIMT offer the latest technology and improved teaching space in bright, modern class rooms, and practical workshops. The hi-tech area has extensive IT facilities and library contains wide range of books and journals.
Our resources enable the students to really engage in their chosen area of study supported by faculty who have a depth of work experience to guide and give confidence to the students. Sharing of experiences by these faculty members provide an insight to the corporate culture.
At UGI, the programs are designed to equip students with the skill they need for their chosen career, preparing them to persue higher education, either here with us or elsewhere. Students are exposed to following pedagogies:-
• C++, JAVA, C#, .NET, PHP etc.
• Use of computer in Business application.
• Use of C / C++ / Object Oriented Programming/Foxpro in problem solving.
• Assembling and Dissembling of PCs.
• Use of application software system using computer programs.
• Installation and Maintenance of Computer Systems.
• Use of trouble shooting Personal Computers and associated peripherals.
• Use of multimedia technology and different multimedia authoring tools.
• To access Internet and to design web pages.
|Course Name||Duration||No of seats|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3yrs.||60 seats|