UGI organised International Symposium on 7 March, 2016
Universal Group of Institutions organised International Symposium. As many as 46 Foreign Delegates from various counties visited the campus and participated in the Symposium. The main objective of the symposium was to discuss about the quality in higher education in emerging country & boost the Faculty & Student exchange Program.
Details of the Event:
Participating Countries are:
Afghanistan, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Laos, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Lesotho, Kenya, Thailand, Ghana, Togo, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Uganda, South Africa, Sudan.
1) The event started with Lamp Lighting ceremony followed by floral and Tilak ceremony of all the delegates.
2) On this occasion. Dr. Rishi Raj Singh, Director (Training UEPA) & Training The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development came with the delegation. He discussed various things in regards to higher Education and its implementation in India and abroad. He put emphasis on the Faculty and student exchange program which helps in getting new ideas and creativity.
3) Dr. Gurpreet Singh Chairman, Universal Group of Institutions, gave a warm to all the delegates from different Countries and discussed with them the potential of higher education in India.
4) Moreover, cultural event was presented by UGI students representing the cultural heritage of India.
5) The motivational and inspiring address was delivered by Dr. Baljit Kapoor , Campus Director, UGI .
6) At the end, the vote of thanks was presented by Dr. Swati Sharma, Principal UIET.